Terms & Conditions Of Letting
Keys will not be handed over unless the booking is paid for in full. Deposits must be made to:
- Cyber View Letting
- Cheque acc
- First National Bank
- Branch Code 250 655.
If a cancellation is made 3 Months or more prior to arrival a 100% refund will be made.
If a cancellation is made between 3 months and 2 weeks of arrival 50% of the deposit will be refunded.
If the cancellation is made within 2 weeks of arrival the tenant will not be eligible for a refund UNLESS the specific unit is re-let for that time period.
There will be no refunds for early departures.
3. Arrival time is from 14h00. Departure time is no later than 08h30, or as arranged. Earlier arrivals or later departures can only be arranged 2 days prior.
All keys must be collected from and returned to our office at 18 Compensation Beach Road. Keys may not be left with security guards or cleaning staff.
4. Tenants will be held responsible for any shortages due to theft, breakages, etc in the unit, and or any misconduct that occurs due to the negligence of Complex /Breech of the Body Corporate rules.
Any misbehavior or disturbance will lead to immediate eviction.
Tenants are responsible for their own safety.
We strongly advise that you set alarms where applicable.
5. No pets/birds are allowed in any of the units.
NO Matric Rage bookings are permitted. Keys will NOT be handed to students who have had bookings done by parents. Should we find students in an apartment, they will be evicted immediately with no refund.
6. Over-crowding is not allowed. The maximum number of persons (children included) must not exceed the number of beds available.
If overcrowding is reported to our office, we will have no choice but to evict.
No day visitors are allowed in the booked accommodation, or on Complex premises.
7. If the original house/flat is no longer available/inhabitable, Cyber View Letting reserves the right to substitute it for alternative accommodation, similar to that booked.
8. Prior to departure, please ensure that the house/unit is locked, and left in the same condition as it was on arrival.
9. Cyber View takes every care to ensure all TV’s and appliances are in working order.
Please report any issues/ faulty appliances/maintenance issues to our reception asap for us to tend to.
Air conditioners are serviced twice a year. If for some reason an air-conditioner becomes faulty and we are unable to repair it, and the tenant would rather wish to depart, they will be refunded for the days remaining.
10. Full descriptions of units are available on our website, please be sure to check all the detail of a unit before booking and paying your deposit. We will not substitute alternate accommodation or appliances that is not listed in the description.
11. Included in the daily rate is a daily full service.
Cleaning staff are not allowed to do extra duties for tenants.
Prior arrangements can be made for your own cleaning lady during your stay for your account.
12. On receipt of your deposit, you give consent for your contact details to be given to the owner of the property which you will be staying in.
13. Cyber View takes no responsibility for items left behind in the unit booked.
PLEASE NOTE – Should any personal belongings be left in a unit, please arrange to have it collected, alternatively please send a courier to our office for collection.
Lost property will be kept for 1 week after it being reported. Thereafter it will be donated.
On receipt of your deposit you are deemed to have accepted the above Conditions of Letting.
2022/2023 SEASON DATES
15 December 2022 - 08 January 2023
18 March 2022– 3 April 2022
14 April 2022 – 18 April 2022
10 January 2022 - 17 January 2022
4 April 2022 – 13 April 2022
19 April 2022 -2 May 2022
16 June 2022 – 19 June 2022
24 June 2022 – 18 July 2022
5 August 2022 - 9 August 2022
30 September - 10 October 2022
25 November – 14 December 2022
OUT OF SEASON
18 January 2022 - 17 March 2022
3 May 2022 – 15 June 2022
20 June 2022 – 23 June 2022
18 July 2022 – 4 August 2022
10 August 2022 – 29 September 2022
11 October 2022 – 24 November 2022
1 January - New Years’ Day
21 March - Human Rights Day
15 April - Good Friday
18 April - Family Day
27 April - Freedom Day
1 May - Workers’ Day
2 May - Public Holiday
16 June - Youth Day
9 August - Woman’s Day
24 September - Heritage Day
16 December - Day of Reconciliation
25 December - Christmas Day
26 December - Day of Goodwill